Industrial / Commercial
From energy consumption and electrical design analysis to a clean, efficient install of the right solution, Harrison Industrial Contracting Ltd., provides complete industrial electrical support for your growing business. Our years of experience servicing, upgrading, and maintaining industrial electrical systems and our on-hand inventory mean that whether we’re troubleshooting or repairing a failing system, upgrading lighting or an electrical service, building a portable substation, or removing and replacing switchgear under critical situation shutdowns, we’ve done it before and we have what the job needs.
Harrison’s technicians and project managers have been tested and honed over 28 years in the business, with 15 of those as full-time onsite contractors. Here are some of the projects we’ve done:
- Lighting upgrade, equipment servicing at Kamloops Kal Tire. See the customer testimonial here.
- Warehouse and docking area lighting upgrade at Kamloops Van-Kam
- Custom, portable entertainment panels
- Municipal, Industrial and agricultural pumphouse builds and retrofits
- Sewage lift stations, flow meters, and pumps
- Commercial and industrial electrical service upgrades
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) installations, testing, commissioning, and programming
- Fibre-optic installation and terminations
- Emergency backup generator and standby system installations
If you need an Industrial Electrical solution, our team can design, build, and install to suit any situation. We have the combined knowledge and expertise to provide a turnkey setup for any application.